Why we gather information and track?
Information we have from users helps us personalize and continually improve shopper's experience.
Information directly from user:
Khukuri Mart Pvt .Ltd. collects only information the user voluntarily gives. This specifically includes the data which the user willingly provides when completing our 'Request for Information Form' or 'Registration Form'. Visitors may supply personal information (such as name, address, email address or telephone numbers) for various purposes on this site, or directly to our offices. On the site one may register on receive e-mail newsletters, buy the products, request further information about our products or simply ask a question about Khukuri Mart Pvt. Ltd. We do not collect personal information without your permission. You can visit our site without revealing any personal information.
How is information used?
When you supply information about yourself, we use it for your specific purpose. Information remains strictly confidential. Should we require further information for filling an order, with your permission, a third person may be involved.
Personal and identifiable information is stored on servers which are not publicly accessible. Further, personally identifiable information is only accessed by everestmart.com employees on a 'need to know' basis.
What anonymous information is collected on this site?
Anonymous click stream information is collected from every visitor on this site. This includes pages viewed, date and time, and browser type. IP numbers are used to determine a domain type and in some cases, a geographic region. We do not identify a visitor knowing this information.
How is it used?
The information is used by Khukuri Mart Pvt. Ltd to build anonymous behavioral profiles. These profiles are used to ensure that our site content is relevant and appropriate for the majority of users. Again, there is no reference to the users' identity.
Khukuri Mart use e-mail links located on this site to allow you to contact us directly via e-mail. We use the information provided in your email to respond to your questions or comments.
- By using this site the user has entirely accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site
- The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections and also in 'FAQ'
- This site is owned by Khukuri Mart Pvt. Ltd. Material from this site or any other web site owned, controlled or licensed by Khukuri Mart Pvt. Ltd may not be copied republished, transmitted, or any other manner for commercial use or otherwise without the written permission of Khukuri Mart. Violation of this condition is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of Khukuri and/or their associates or affiliates.
- The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. All the products here are handicraft items. There may, hence, be a variation in the pictures and the respective products
- Khukuri Mart Pvt. Ltd will not be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered on the site.
- Khukuri Mart Pvt. Ltd retains the services of outside contractors they may be the freight forwarders, custom offices etc to provide services for us. We may have to disclose the customer's information like customer's name, geographical location, telephone number, mail address and so forth for transaction purpose. We require that these contractors keep the personal information of customers secure and confidential. We also require that these contractors use personal information only on behalf of Khukuri Mart Pvt. Ltd.
- Please be advised that in certain instances, it may be necessary for Khukuri Mart Pvt. Ltd to release user's personal information to government officials, or otherwise, as required by our legal obligations; enforce or apply our terms and conditions, and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Khukuri Mart Pvt. Ltd, our users, or others
- In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, Khukuri Mart Pvt. Ltd will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products or services described on this site. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales; we are not responsible for typographical or photographic errors.
- If the user has any question, doubts or confusion concerning any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user of Khukuri Mart Pvt. Ltd is presumed to have read all the terms and conditions herein and FAQ. It is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedures and risks of using the services and cannot at any time claim ignorance of any or all of them. All relationship of any user wherever situated, is governed by and in accordance with the laws of Nepal.